The Antec Prizm Cooling Matrix 240mm ARGB Fan is both a 2019 iF Design Award’s and a TweakTown Editor’s Choice Award winner, with its unique and innovative approach to PC fan cooling. It is home to two 120mm 11-blade fans that utilise fluid dynamic bearings, delivering a silent experience that is also durable. This cooler has 16.8 million colour ARGB lighting along two strips that also extend to the Antec logo on its aluminium panel. This lighting can be controlled via the included ARGB Controller Box or with its wide range of compatibility with motherboard lighting technologies. Antec have designed this fan matrix to be compatible with a 240mm radiator that can be applied underneath, making it the perfect companion to your CPU’s liquid cooling setup.
- Winner of the iF Design Award 2019
- Unique design with a single bracket dual-fan housing
- Fluid dynamic bearing fans are silent and durable
- ARGB Controller offers up to 16.8 million colours with custom schemes
- Synchronizes with leading motherboard ARGB technology
- Compatible with 240mm radiators for CPU liquid coolers
- Embedded shockproof foam
- Fully modular 8-Pin cable connection
- Fan Type: PWM Fan
- Dimensions: 24 x 13 x 2.6 cm
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
- LED Type: ARGB
- Fan Speed (RPM): 500 mini./1000/1800 max.
- Airflow (CFM): 21.7 mini./43.53/77.2 max.
- Air Pressure (mmH2O): 0.15 mini./0.6/1.83 max.
- Fan Noise Level (dBA): under 15.6/18.1/32.9 max.
- Lifespan: 45000 hours
- Connector Fan: 4 pin ; ARGB: 3 pin
- Rated Voltage FAN: DC12V ; LED: DC5V
- Operating Voltage FAN: DC7~13.8V; LED: DC4.5-5.3V
- Rated Current (A) FAN: 0.45A ; LED: 0.55A
- Fan Control Box: ARGB port x 5, PWM fan port x 5, SATA, Mode, External LED CTRL, M/B Sync, LED Speed
- Weight: 350g
A. FAN: PWM Port (4-Pin)
B. LED: ARGB (3-Pin)
C. DC-IN: Connect the power cable to the SATA connector
D. LED CTRL: LED CTRL port (can be connected with the reset cable and convert the reset button of the chassis into the LED control button)
E. LED SPEED: Adjust the speed of the lighting effects, with three options to choose: FAST, SLOW and MEDIUM
F. PWM LED: PWM LED port, can be connected to the motherboard to synchronize unlimited ARGB colours and PWM functions (Signal cable is included)
G. MODE: Customise a variety of LED light modes
What’s In The Box:
- Antec PRIZM 240mm ARGB LED Fan Matrix x1
- Antec ARGB Controller x1
- Modular Power Cable x1
- Modular ARGB Controller Cable x1
- Modular Gigabyte Motherboard ARGB Connector Cable x1
- Pack of Screws x1